- Sales Administrator
Mineheart is looking to employ a Sales Administrator to join our team. The role requires a fairly flexible and adaptive person willing to take on various responsibilities in a growing company. This role is central to the functioning of the business with responsibilities that link the supporting departments i.e. the design department and the assembly and logistics department. As a key team member you will be responsible for the day to day administration of sales accounts with duties including reconciling bank payments, sending customer invoices, issuing purchase orders to suppliers, processing orders via telephone, email and through our online sales management system (Brightpearl). The sales administrator works closely with management providing periodic updates and producing reports that help inform strategic decision making. As the company's first point of contact this role require a professional and ambitious personality who can contribute positively in driving the business forward.
Some of the other responsibilities for this role will be to provide admin preparation of orders i.e. booking shipments and helping out will packing and assembling of products whenever required, working closely with logistics and assembly staff to ensure that all orders are shipped timely.
Due to the diverse nature of this role we are looking for candidates with the following skills;
- IT literate (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) - This will be relevant as times you may be required to update our website and our online retailers web portals.
- Strong communication and organizational ability
- Experience of in-house data systems (Brightpearl, Big commerce)
- A self-starter
- Strong team player
- A can-do positive attitude.
If you feel that you fit the role and have the drive, determination and necessary skills to make a difference please send a copy of your CV.
- Sales and or Administration experience is required with at least 2 years experience
- An awareness and interest in interiors industry is important
Job Type: Full-time